Several studies have shown that Lingzhi mushrooms can enhance the human immunity system as well as restore the function of human internal organs and cells.
There is a diverse range of essential amino acids found in this product, which helps strengthen immunity, fight allergies, and reduce fungi growth.
Contains enormous amounts of *-glucan, which helps boost immunity against pathogens, protect from tumors, and regulate the immune system.
Enhances the absorption of oxygen, the generation and activation of immune cells, metabolism, and delays aging.
Ganoderma Lucidum contains this important active ingredient, which assists in reducing blood pressure, cholesterol, and low density cholesterol.
Lingzhi Mushroom is recommended for 3 types of people
- People with Poor Immunity
Lingzhi mushroom has the ability to increase the number of immune cells and tissues, activate antibodies to destroy harmful cells, and enhance certain immune cells.
- People with liver function problems
benefit from the Lingzhi mushroom because it reduces the damage caused by toxic substances in the liver, promotes drug metabolism, and helps with chronic hepatitis, fatty livers, alcoholic livers, etc.
- Postoperative patients: When an operation is completed, some wounds and organs are in the recovery phase, thus, infection complications are more likely. There are a variety of amino acids, minerals, and vitamins in Lingzhi mushrooms, which prevent wounds from growing bacteria.
Bio-Lingzhi Wellous benefits
- Anti Cancer: Contains large amounts of polysaccharides, which enhance our immune system, inhibit angiogenesis, and fight tumor development.
- Enhance the Immunity
As the best immunity booster and regulatory mushroom, Lingzhi is used by physicians nationwide to boost the patients’ immunity.
- Ganoderma Lucidum contains triterpenes and polysaccharides that are anti-aging and anti-disease. A high level of antioxidants will reduce free radicals, slow down aging, and even help you stay youthful. In addition to preventing cardiovascular disease, triterpene is helpful in preventing cerebral vascular disease.
- Liver Detoxification The Lingzhi mushroom can protect the liver, reduce liver damage, enhance liver metabolism of medicine and toxins, and improve liver function.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic Lingzhi mushrooms contain alkaloids.
- Hypertension Prevention Triterpene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, and prevent cardiovascular disease.
- High Cholesterol The Lingzhi mushroom has been shown to significantly lower blood cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis.
As a result of its effects, it can lower cholesterol, soften blood vessels and prevent further damage to them in patients with atherosclerosis
It is very important to take reishi mushroom extract or powder according to the type of form used. The recommended dosage should be read on the label of the specific product.
Patients should inquire about the benefits of reishi mushrooms from their physician before taking one. Some health conditions can be made worse by supplements that interact with other medications.
People’s medical history may help a doctor recommend alternative treatments and therapies that will be more effective for them.
Ganoderma: What is it?
Historically, medicinal mushrooms of the genus Ganoderma dominated traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). As the “Elixir of Life”, it is regarded as one of the potent tonics of traditional Chinese medicine that is reserved for emperors. In Japan and in other Asian countries, Ganoderma lucidum has also been used to promote health and longevity for thousands of years. Lingzhi, known as “herbs of spiritual potency” in China, combines spiritual potency and immortality.
Bio Lingzhi has specific applications and health benefits, including hyperglycemia management, immune system modulation, hepatoprotection, bacteriostasis, and more. There is no conclusive evidence that Ganoderma is beneficial, but various theories, tradition, and cultural mores seem to support its use. Lingzhi’s health benefits are, however, backed by recent scientific research.